Join our community!
The Adelaide Smart City Studio will create opportunities for innovators to build the products and services that will be needed across the world for other cities to be truly smart.
The Studio has been designed as a flexible space that encourages collaboration in all its forms.
The space can be used:
- To provide large and small workspaces for collaboration between developers, project teams or groups of students.
- As a demonstration space, where new services, applications and technologies can be tested and explained.
- As a space to host events and meetings.
- As a showcase for educating the community, developers and entrepreneurs.
Adelaide Smart City Studio is open. Become a part of it – join our community!
- If you are a software developer looking for support to create new smart city applications...
- If you are a technology service provider keen to partner with others to address smart city opportunities…
- If you are an innovator with a new product or service ready to trial in a smart city living laboratory…
- If you are an educator or researcher seeking to experiment in a living laboratory of smart city services …
- If you are a government agency or local council wanting to improve efficiency or solve a problem and you think technology and smart city thinking could play a part…
Talk to us now!
A Smarter, Better Connected City
Cisco’s Smart+Connected Communities team sees Australia as one of the ‘next Smart City countries’. Adelaide is a fantastic example of what Australian cities can aim to achieve.
We’re proud to showcase Connected Adelaide; a LEGO model with working technology that demonstrates Adelaide as a smart city.